Wednesday, December 29, 2010

"These are a few of my fav-o-rite things..."










































































"Ice cream with friends when I had ringworm on my cheek from a child, Maddy spending time with her cousins, Anabelle enjoying some heat in front of the space heater, Frank loving the drive to Arkansas in 'daddys truck', Maddy super excited about finally getting a DSi, Jeremy caught offguard by Batman 'draws', Getting the 'eww' face from Maddy when kissing her cheek, standing in the freezing cold with friends after serving, Jeremy and Maddy making cookies for the gate guards for Christmas, Pictures aren't the same if Maddy isn't making some silly face, Taking 'creeper' pics during trainings at work, Jeremy humbling himself and dressing up for a couples Halloween party (he's done this for me for 3 years now), Morrison snoozing on the radest chair I got from Goodwill, Newlyweds Brett and Nicole help me paint my hallway 'Eggplant', I say 'cheese' and Brynleigh says 'spit up', 'It's the Great Pumpkin Maddy Grist', Being with my little brother and sister for Christmas after 3 years, Anabelle giving me attitude because I put the Christmas shirt on her, and going for a walk with Frankie...and being 'that person' when he pooped on the grass and using a baggy to pick it up!"
"These are a few of my fav-o-rite things..."

No comments: