Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Pain... In My Foot!

It has been over 2 years since my first/last injury.




Other than the typical "Runners Knee," I haven't had any problems...until last week.



I noticed this ache in the ball of my left foot. It goes away over night but around 3pm everyday it starts back up again.












Today I decided to google what I am going through and found some interesting information and images. I am not advised to see a doctor unless the pain sticks around for more than a few weeks.









It is called Metatarsalgia. It is pain and inflammation in the ball of your foot.



This has to be the worst pain I have felt in a long time. This aching, throbbing, irritating pain that reminds me it's there with each step.















So, I guess I get to see what cross training, until pain goes away, feels like. I plan to rest it, ice it, and get to know the bike a little more. But hey, at least I get to enjoy that!


What a pain...in my foot!




*I had to throw in an image of someones foot. I am guessing they didn't clip their toenails and it started to dig into their foot. *sigh* OUCH!

No comments: